Sponsorship And Exhibitor Opportunities For The 2021 Keystone Pork Expo | Poultry Progress Day | Mid-Atlantic Manure Summit (Collectively Referred To As The Expo):
Make plans to join us at Pennsylvania’s premier pork, poultry and manure haulers event, with more than 1,000 of the state’s most engaged growers and agribusiness owners in attendance over the course of just a single day!
Now scheduled for Wednesday, June 23, 2021, we’re thrilled to be headed to an all-new venue – the Lebanon Valley Expo Center – for what’s expected to be another stellar event!
Check out some exciting features for the 2021 Expo:
- The move to the new facility at the Lebanon Valley Expo Center will make set up a breeze for exhibitors. Ample oversized doors directly accessing the tradeshow floor allows for quick and easy move in and out AND presents the chance to display even larger equipment. NEW IN 2021! Reserve nearby outdoor space to display oversized pieces of equipment, where attendees can “kick the tires” and learn more from your staff, just a few steps outside the building and within close proximity of your indoor booth space. Be sure to reserve your outdoor display space early! Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
- We’re again including a great offering of A La Carte Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2021 Expo. This includes the all-new opportunity to sponsor the offering of the famous Farm Show Milkshakes for everyone attending as well as the chance to support health and safety efforts with the sponsorship of new Sanitation Stations.
- CoverAll Bingo is BACK! Put your company name and booth number on a square to drive attendees to your booth! Attendees must visit each booth listed to claim a unique stamp in order to “CoverAll” the squares on their bingo card. All attendees that fill their cards will be entered for a grand prize drawing.
- PennAg will host a silent auction fundraiser in the Center Hall. Support the Expo’s non-profit host and their agriculture advocacy efforts by bidding on the curated lots of quality items up for your consideration! Watch for more details closer to the event.
- Attendee pre-registration will be strongly encouraged in 2021. Set to open around the first week of April, attendees will have the opportunity to register for various sessions and to pre-purchase lunch tickets, helping us better plan for meeting materials, food and needed health and safety precautions. All those pre-registering will automatically be entered into a sweepstakes, randomly drawn, to win an assortment of great prizes!
- Interested in donating or sponsoring items/prizes for the CoverAll Bingo, PennAg silent auction or pre-registration sweepstakes? Contact Jessica Darr at [email protected] or 717-651-5920 to learn more and make arrangements for your generous contribution.
We expect the 2021 Expo to be well attended and an excellent opportunity for the industry to come together after a long year of canceled events and challenges. We encourage tradeshow exhibitors to put their best, brightest and biggest on display!
The best and quickest way to reserve your sponsorship or exhibit space? Visit https://cvent.me/4xOVGK to make your selections and pay with a credit card! (Or, you can click here to download a registration packet.)
Whether you can join us in person or not, Pennsylvania's premier pork, poultry and manure haulers expo is a can't miss event for your business! Gain added exposure by advertising in the official Expo Guide! Visit https://cvent.me/4xOVGK to make your selection and pay with a credit card. (Or, you can click here to download an advertising opportunities registration form.)
We look forward to working with you on another successful Expo in 2021 and hope you’ll join us in Lebanon County in June.
AgChoice/MidAtlantic Farm Credit
Leidy's Premium Meats
- USA Gypsum